We were born as a platform that revolutionizes the Brazilian banking sector. For the first time, the community can earn commissions instead of just paying fees. We will provide a structure for any person or business establishment to offer banking services.
We don't want to be just a bank account. We want to help keep each member's money safe, use it better, keep track of expenses, save money and then make plans, fulfill their dreams, and be prepared for the future. We want to provide fair and secure tools so that members can use their money, take care of their family, take financial control of their lives and be the bank themselves.
We value a harmonious environment that respects differences, and a diverse culture that integrates the best of each individual in their performance. We take responsibility so that all-color people, people with special needs, and the LGBT community are integrated and respected!
The Technical Information Security Officer (TISO) is a senior-level professional position responsible for driving efforts to prevent, monitor, and respond to information/data breaches, cyber-attacks as well as leading initiatives to combat fraud on a rapidly growing digital banking platform. The TISO will play a leading role in driving information security analysis and strategy within our company's Tech and Business teams. This role is a key business enabler to provide information security risk analysis and strategic recommendations for the ongoing improvement of our company's Information Security. The overall objective of this role is to create and execute Information Security directives and activities.
- Must do hands-on execution of Infrastructure actions and drive the development and delivery of secure solutions by coordinating with business and engineering teams.
- Identify opportunities to automate and standardize information security controls.
- Resolve any vulnerabilities or issues detected in an application or infrastructure. Review and validate automated testing results and prioritize actions that resolve issues based on overall risk.
- Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions.
- Develop and execute Information Security strategy to proactively identify risk and drive remediation.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding our company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations such as LGPD and BACEN requirements. Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Develop and manage program metrics and performance through tracking/reporting and active engagement with stakeholders for continuous service improvement.
- Provide oversight and governance to engineering and operating processes.
- Implement security improvements by assessing baseline, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Develop a horizontal view of risk posture across multiple business and technology domains, plan and execute the appropriate plan.
- Benchmark and implement market software solutions to improve both the app security such as the internal network security
Requirements and skills
- At least 10-year career experience, with a minimum of 5 years playing a key or similar role in the Banking & Finance and/or Payments domain.
- Expert-level knowledge of Infrastructure and Security Architectures, demonstrating technical background in Windows/Unix Operating systems, SQL databases, security technologies, and network architectures.
- Direct experience with infrastructure and security technologies including storage technologies, certificate authorities, cloud access security brokers, network access control, identity and access management technologies, etc.
- Good understanding of security constructs like encryption, DLP, Anti-Malware, IAM, mobile technologies, networking protocols, and infrastructures design.
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment models and associated security risks.
- Proven knowledge of complex queries for data analysis, SQL, and other business analytics.
- Knowledge in IS programs including, but not limited to, Audit Reviews, Risk Assessment, Awareness & Training, Identity Access & Management, Data Protection, Secure SDLC, Incident Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Third Party IS Assessment, Secure Configurations, Patch Management, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and analytical skills. Ability to see the big picture with high attention to critical details.
- Results-oriented can achieve desired outcomes independently and at appropriate priority levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines.
- The ability to influence others and shape/obtain desired outcomes in areas outside of direct control.
- Fraud Prevention processes experience is a plus.
- Software development skills in Java, Python, or other programming languages.
- Advanced English - written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Inclusive environment and open to suggestions;
- Corporate Gympass plan;
- Dr. Consulta (telemedicine);
- 30 days vacation after 1 year;
- Health plan refund;
- Up to 30% discount in tuition of top universities, such as FGV, FIA and FIAP;
- Alura signature.
Inquietos por um mundo mais acessível 💪
Somos guiados pela nossa missão de mudar a vida de um bilhão de pessoas ao redor do mundo, e trabalhamos com responsabilidade e liberdade para alcançá-la.
O nosso time é formado por equipes que trabalham com alta performance, sempre damos o nosso máximo para cuidar dos nossos membros com eficiência e carinho. Temos valores que consideramos essenciais para um ambiente de trabalho harmônico e confortável, e nossos comportamentos são continuamente norteados por eles.
Prezamos um ambiente harmonioso que respeitas as diferenças, uma cultura diversa que integra o melhor de cada indivíduo em sua performance. Cuidamos para que pessoas lgbt, negras, com necessidades especiais sejam integradas e respeitadas!
Promover estruturas para os nossos membros seguirem seus sonhos é um privilégio para nós, e é importante sempre buscar melhorias e adaptações para realizar esse trabalho da melhor forma possível!
Aqui todos temos voz, e sabemos a importância de cada um na construção de um futuro melhor. Entendemos que as grandes mudanças surgem de pequenas ações feitas com amor, e que o trabalho que fazemos aqui tem o potencial de mudar e encantar o mundo.
A transformação começa aqui, com cada um de nós! Vai ficar de fora dessa? 👊